Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Finds

Well it definitely feels like fall here in Columbus! The leaves are changing and the weather has been chilly. I love decorating my house for fall and Halloween. I have more decorations for this time of the year than any other. I'm looking forward to putting everything up this week before we have guests visit. If I had more space I would love to buy more festive fall decorations! 

The B&B we stayed at last weekend had tons of these velvet pumpkins all over the house. I loved them!

Pumpkins-Fall Decor-Petite Trio-Velvet


I LOVE this wreath! But I have two problems....no one would see it and I have no where to store it! Maybe when we buy a house!

Autumn Wreath - The Pumpkin Patch - Personalized Fall Front Door Decor


These are not decorative but they look delicious. There's nothing better than salted caramel!

Edible Fall Food Favorite - Fleur de Sel Caramels - 1lb in an Eco Friendly Wax Paper Bag


How adorable are these preppy fall wreaths? 

Fall Yarn Argyle Wreath

Felt Rosette Fall Wreath


This would be so cute on the door to my classroom. Maybe next year with my new last name :)

Fall Door Decor


Pottery Barn always has the best home decor. 






No comments:

Post a Comment