Thursday, September 1, 2011

Coral

We are at the end of summer with Labor Day approaching so quickly. I can't believe how fast this summer went. It really was a great one with lots of time with great friends and family. We watched many of our wonderful friends get married and had a blast at each of their weddings. I thought I would make a blog post dedicated to coral- one of my favorite accent ideas. I have coral bedding, paintings, dishes, etc. :) 

I received these from my parents as an engagement gift and I absolutely love them and can't wait to use them. 

Painted Coral Napkins, Set of 6

These are also from Pottery Barn and on my wish list.

Coral Shaped Pillar Holder, Large, White


My favorite color green mixed with red coral? Love it!

Red Coral Reef - Throw Pillow Cover - 18" x 18" Linen Pillow Cover - Green and White Stripe Linen with Red Coral Reef Embroidery


This wall decal would look perfect in our beach themed guest room. Matches the bedding perfectly. 

Wall decals CORAL REEF BRANCH Vinyl Removable Art Stickers by Decals Murals


A charm for your wine bottle? What a great hostess gift. 

Red ocean coral wine id / bottle necklace / bottle charm - Unique handmade pieces for the wine lover in your life....






I had to include some blue coral. Another one of my favorites!





I want this bench! Saw a similar one in red coral at HomeGoods a few weeks ago and was tempted to buy it. But....we just don't have the room right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment