Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall!

It has been unusually cold here in Columbus Ohio the past few days. Cold enough for cords and sweaters. Not typical for September weather. Here are some things I would love to get me in the mood for fall!!

This long gold tassel necklace would be adorable over a black turtleneck. Plus it's only $26!

Gold Tassel Necklace - fringe shimmer fall fashion trend necklace by petitor


I just ordered this turtleneck from Land's End Canvas and it is so comfortable. I'm tempted to order it in a few more colors since it's on sale for $24.00. Love the red for tailgating for OSU games. 



I have these pants in black and they are perfect for the winter. Warm and stretchy. I would love them in this herringbone fabric.


Minnie pant in wool herringbone


J.Crew


I've been lusting over these Coach boots for a while now. Too bad they carry a $450 price tag.


COACH LEIGHTON BOOT


Coach


I've also had this fur vest on my wish list for a while now. Hoping it makes it under the tree for Christmas!





Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment