Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School Themed Etsy Finds

I haven't posted much lately. Between vacation and preparing my classroom for the new school year I've been pretty preoccupied. I'm moving up to 3rd grade this year!!! I'm really excited and my old students seemed extremely excited to have me as their reading teacher. I even had a few parents ask me if they could request to put them in my homeroom as well- that made me feel great :) First day of school tomorrow! Can't wait to get to know my new kiddos more and see my old ones. Here are a few Etsy finds that put me back in the new school year mood and even a few wedding related items.

Printable Wedding Invitations - SCHOOL YARD SWEETHEARTS


How cute for a little girl going back to school?!! Wish I had someone to buy this for- it's ADORABLE!
Teacher's Pet- Back to School Headband 1 Inch Back to school hair

Teacher's Pet- Back to School Headband 1 Inch Back to school hair


If you know me you know I'm obsessed with monograms. This is so cute. 

Monogrammed Back To School Apple Tree Dress


I want this for next school year when I have my new name :). This would be so cute above the door to my classroom!

Personalized  Name Back to School Teacher Classroom Grade Level Banner Sign Colorful Decoration


Save the Date!!!! Love this!

School Wedding Save the Date


Library Card notebooks. I can see myself keeping notes in these throughout the year.

Back to School Notebook // Library Card


I'm obsessed with anything associated with stationary and letters.

Back to Old School Return Address Labels- Set of 20


Teachers out there- how perfect would these be for lunch/field trip/book order money. 

School Money Envelopes or Note Envelopes,  Family Name Tag design



Another cute notebook!

Back to School Notebook // Cursive Handwriting

1 comment:

  1. Love all of this! Keep it coming girl! I totally ordered my sister the pug washcloths for her birthday from Lydia and Pugs....I'm having fun getting ideas from your blog!

    ReplyDelete