Monday, August 1, 2011

Hair!

So I ordered a beautiful lace trimmed veil from Priscilla of Boston but I'm looking to purchase something to add to my hair when the veil comes off. My hair will be very simple so I need something to jazz up my look. I'm torn between a hair comb or a flower. Here are a few I love- what do you think??

I love this one!! I'm just not sure if it's too big for me.

Victorian Style Swarovski Crystal hair comb


This one I like a lot too. Very similar to the first one but I think it's a lot smaller. 

Vintage Inspired Art Deco Rhinestone Hair Comb by Romancing the Bling


Swarovski Crystal Headpiece


Rhinestone Hair Combs, Pair


Sparkles and Swirls Silver Rhinestone Bridal Comb


I also really like the look of flowers.

A Little Grace Ivory Peony Hair Flower


Audrey White or Ivory Bridal Hair Flower with Diamond Rhinestone Center


Bridal Hair Flower Fascinator Clip, Comb, or Brooch. Adorned with Pearls and Rhinestones.



Florence Blush Pink Peony Hair Flower or Dress Pin




1 comment: