Monday, July 25, 2011

Wedding Dresses

I had such a fabulous time trying on wedding dresses this past weekend and I am so happy that I found and ordered my dress! I don't know if I can wait until March to try it on again. Here are a few dresses that are absolutely beautiful but not mine :) Some I have tried on others I just love.


This one I tried on and LOVED it...unfortunately it didn't fit in with my vision. 





Priscilla of Boston


This one I've seen in magazines and on many blogs but saw it in person over the weekend. Absolutely beautiful!







I tried on one very similar to this and I loved it but it was a little much for me!








Justin Alexander Bridal


Love this next one with the sheer top and beading.





Priscilla of Boston


Tried this dress on but it didn't have enough volume for me and seemed a little too casual. 





Paloma Blanca

Saw this next one in person and it's fantastic and so sweet.


Melissa Sweet DORA for sale Sz 16 :  wedding dora melissa sweet size 16 gown dress ivory Dora


Melissa Sweet DORA for sale Sz 16 :  wedding dora melissa sweet size 16 gown dress ivory MelissaSweet DoraDress Brides2


Melissa Sweet for Priscilla of Boston



2 comments:

  1. Oh come on! Where is yours! I wanna seee!

    My favorite is the last one but only because I loooove that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to wait!!! The finace reads my blog everyday so I couldn't put up my dress :(

    ReplyDelete