Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lilly/Preppy Themed Shower

I've seen a few Lilly/Preppy themed bridal showers and they have always been adorable. I saw this one in Charleston Weddings right after we got engaged down in South Carolina. Preppy perfection :) From the paper lanterns to the pink to the green and pink striped table cloth to the monogrammed place cards- I love it all!


Photography by Peter Frank Edwards

Photography by Peter Frank Edwards


The next one is Lilly themed with patterned table cloths, shift dresses cookies and pink cocktails. 


 



I already have my Lilly Pulitzer guest book (which I picked up at a warehouse sale months before I got my engagement ring- don't tell Read ;)) and a friend bought me the matching photo album and picture frame as well. I'm hoping my sister will incorporate them into my shower somehow ;)



They just so happen to have matching invitations and stationary.





No comments:

Post a Comment