Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fun Etsy Finds!

I know this isn't really wedding related but now that I have the summer off I spend more time on Etsy than I would like to admit. Here are a few things I have come across over the past few days. Enjoy!

    I LOVE this print!
Lattice Work Designer Pillow / 18 inch / Navy Blue / Zipper Enclosure / SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS


This bag is great. Cute for the mall or the beach!

Sailor Tote Bag --for market or beach or gym-- -yellow and white bold striped, X-Large and cotton rope straps-


These little sea urchin planters are too cute. I could see them on the breakfast bar above my sink or on a windowsill above a kitchen sink if I had one!!

Shell Button Duo // Pink Urchin and Air Plant


These pencils would be a cute gift for Valentine's Day or just for everyday. Especially for a teacher ;)


I Love You To The Moon And Back


EccePrints


And last but certainly not least- I had to include something with a pug on it. Love these note cards!


Teal & Green Pug Set of 8 Blank Note Cards


Ruffled Skirt Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment