Sunday, August 28, 2011

Things I Love!

Here are some things that I have come across online that I love!

These dresses are adorable and I'm tempted to order one.


Custom Listing for mrsjvining...NEW - Tangerine Delight...Women's Ruffler Dress with Removable Sash...Size Small, Medium, Large


NEW - Pretty Pretty Peony...Ruffler Dress with Removable Sash...Size 3, 6, 9, 12 months, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12


The Laughing Giraffe


I am in the process of growing out my bangs for the wedding. I saw these in Nordstrom last week and I want them all!











Nordstrom


No pugs but still cute :)


Painted Dog Pillow Covers


Pottery Barn


This would be pretty adorable in a kitchen (if I had a nice large kitchen- hopefully one day!!!) or in my classroom. Plus this Etsy artist lives in the same town as our family church.


Chalkboard State Map


LOVE Letter Pillows - Inserts Included


ShopDirtsa


Lilly Pulitzer is now making furniture. Not sure Read would let me decorate our home with Lilly even if we could afford it though! :)








Lilly Pulitzer


CocoCozy is the cutest website. I'm in love with everything! If only their pillows and throws weren't $300!!!!! Ouch!




















Cococozy



No comments:

Post a Comment