Friday, March 30, 2012

Monogrammed Gifts

So my bridal shower is tomorrow! I can't believe it. We got engaged a year ago on my spring break and spring break is here again. This past year has just flown by.  

I have always been a fan of monograms and we have registered for quite a few things with our monogram. Here are some things that I love and would be great gifts. Some we registered for and others we did not. 

Personalized Melamine Platter-Quatrefoil Monogram with Custom Colors


ACRYLIC Monogram Gift Set - 4 Glasses & Pitcher


I love this next website. We have a small registry there and I love everything!!!







This is another website with monogrammed items.


Monogrammed Coffee Mugs


Cutting Board


When we first got engaged and I started looking at formal china I really, REALLY wanted this next set. BUT, after thinking about it, I couldn't justify such expensive china! Maybe one day!




Pottery Barn has a great selection of monogrammed items as well and they are much more affordable than the Pickard China, but not nearly as fancy :).

Italian White Dinnerware

I love this speakeasy tray! Great for entertaining!

Speakeasy Tray

I love the look of these glasses. 

Alternate View

This is the bedding that we registered for (in green) with our monogram on the pillows and the duvet. 

Grand Embroidered Boudoir Pillow Cover - Select Items

I love anything beachy and these guest towels are just darling. 

Coral Embroidered Guest Towels, Set of 2

All from Pottery Barn

The shower curtain we registered for is not monogrammed (I think Read would not be happy if I put our monogram on everything in the house ;)) but this one is pretty cute. 

Monogrammed Shower Curtain





1 comment: