Thursday, June 9, 2011

1 Year!



Well we are exactly one year from the wedding! I can't believe it. It seems like we just got engaged. We recently visited the venue for the first time and it is perfect! Not too big, not too small and gorgeous views. Now it has really sunk in that we are getting married. 

Mom and Kate graciously scoped out the Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sale today for me looking for bridesmaids dresses. Unfortunately there was nothing cute in green and pink there so now we will continue looking. Hoping to either find cute dresses on Ruelala tomorrow or order these. I love the green and pink print. 


I am also in love with these dresses but the price is a little much. Seersucker would be adorable plus the girls could pick their own style. 


from Lula Kate website 'Real Weddings' 


I think my heart is still set on having Lilly Pulitzer bridesmaids dresses. It's what I have always wanted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment