Thursday, June 16, 2011

Reception

Found this picture of Neshanic Valley Golf Course at night. It's so beautiful at night- I can't wait until next year!



We're hoping to put lanterns on all the tables out on the porch. I think it will be beautiful at night. 

We've been thinking about table cloths. Originally we wanted white table cloths with the only color on the table being the flowers. The more pictures I look at on wedding websites I'm thinking about using color in some way. What do you think of this table? I like the pop of pink (maybe not SO bright) but not on the back of the chairs.



What about the pink? I think I'm leaning towards the pink since the building is the pale green. Our tables are not round but oblong and should fit between 8 and 10 people. 

The grove‘s existing paper lanterns, brick-paved patio and manicured lawn fit into the wedding‘s classic style.


Regardless of the color of the table cloths the chiavari chairs are a must. We saw the room with the chairs that are provided and they were hideous! Now we just have another decision to make- what color chairs and what color seat! But we have time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment