Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Wadrobe

This isn't really wedding related but a collection of adorable summer clothes that I would LOVE to have. Plus they would be pretty cute for our honeymoon :). I found Elizabeth McKay through FB and love everything on her site. As I've stated before I am obsessed with anything coral so this tunic is perfect.


I also have an obsession with ruffled tops and dresses.



I also LOVE Kate Spade!!! One of my first obsessions in high school. I adore her clothes but unfortunately they are not super affordable on a teacher's salary! I've seen this dress in a few places but fell in love with it when I saw it in Real Simple Magazine. If only it was more affordable!







Shoshanna is another favorite of mine. Her dresses are great...I wore one to a wedding we attended last weekend. This is one I would love for the next wedding we are going to!


Shoshanna Ikat Pocket Shift Dress


Bloomingdales

No comments:

Post a Comment