Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lilly on Etsy!

Lilly Pulitzer and Etsy- two of my most favorite things. Here are a few things I've found that are using Lilly fabric or just remind me of the style of Lilly. 

If I had an apron like this....maybe I would be in the kitchen more! How adorable!

         Lilly Pulitzer Half Apron in Umbrella Flowers


Lilly Pulitzer Half Apron in Umbrella Flowers

made by lwhelan

      Monogrammed Lilly Pulitzer Fabric Towel Set


Monogrammed Lilly Pulitzer Fabric Towel Set 

made by MaureenAdams

Anyone that knows me well knows that I have a small obsession with anything beachy- especially anything coral. This blanket would match my summer bedding perfectly! 

             LILLY PULITZER Quilted Blanket 


LILLY PULITZER Quilted Blanket - cotton sateen and linen


These following cuffs are not Lilly but would look so cute with any Lilly ensemble. I especially love the lobster one!

Pink Seahorse Leather Cuff Bracelet- Limited Edition  Lobster Jeweled Leather Cuff Bracelet- OOAK

Green Seahorse Jeweled Leather Cuff Bracelet- Limited Edition  Turquoise and Coral Jeweled Leather Cuff Bracelet-- Limited Edition

Lilac Star Jeweled Leather Cuff Bracelet-- OOAK  Birds of a Feather Jeweled Leather Cuff Bracelet-- Limited Edition

They were all made by Lulu Jewels

I've also come across a jewelery designer that makes beautiful earrings, bracelets and necklaces. Any of her designs would look great with Lilly or any other outfit- dressed up or down. And with everything being under $50 you can't beat the price either!

Aqua Glass Gold Trimmed Earrings  Pastel Color Blocks Earrings

Clear Crystal Pears in Gold Setting Earrings Three Flowers and Pearl Post Earrings

 Teal Glass Floral Earrings  

Three Flowers and Pearl Bracelet


All jewelery made by JuliesAdorableBowls


1 comment:

  1. Those towels are my monogram....So tempted to buy them now!

    ReplyDelete