Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Day Wedding in Chicago!


We recently returned from a wonderful wedding weekend in Chicago. One of my dearest friends got married and it was absolutely wonderful. She was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. The church and the venue were amazing! Loved her flowers so much I'm going to have to steal some of her ideas :). 




She was so kind to give me a pair of Nyla Star earrings from our TriDelta sister Leslie Kumar. The "Flirt" earrings are adorable!


Since it was one of my first times to Chicago the view from The University Club was amazing!!! We couldn't believe the weather during the cocktail hour after hours and hours of downpours.



Now we are off to NJ for my oldest friend's wedding. I can't wait to be back home and to celebrate with my family and hers. Plus the FI and I get to see Neshanic Valley Golf Course for the first time. It will be set up for a wedding so it will be nice to see what can be done on the porch and in the hall. Hopefully it's everything we hope it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment