Monday, June 13, 2011

Wedding Inspiration- Flowers

Was looking over at Style Me Pretty and saw this bouquet and thought it was beautiful. I'm thinking either peonies in all white for the girls and pink for me or hydrangeas in the same colors. 

Image #180096

Yvonne Wong Photography - Photography

These would be beautiful as well with just one solid color. 

Image #35712

TableArt


I also found this table center piece on SMP. This is what we are hoping to do on the tables with vintage votive holders instead of clear ones. I didn't think I would want roses but they look beautiful. Maybe we can mix it up with roses, hydrangeas and peonies. 


Image #204454


Benfield Photography - Photography
Jules Design Events - Floral Design

On another note we had a great weekend- overall great weather besides the monsoon type rain that hit Friday night. We grilled out with great friends, went shopping in the Short North (where we bought my wedding ring!!), and went to the Crew game on Sunday afternoon. We were sent to Grandview Mercantile by a friend that saw a diamond and sapphire band which is what I thought I wanted to go with my engagement ring. It was beautiful but not a good match. As we looked through the store for vintage votive holders for the wedding reception we came across a 1940's vintage wedding band in a back case. It was small and simple and absolutely perfect. And it just happened to be my ring size! Of course I forgot to put my engagement ring on that day so we couldn't see what they would look like together. I dragged the FI back to the store this past Saturday 'just to see what the rings would look like together' ;). It happened to be a perfect match and they gave us a great price. We couldn't pass it up. It looks something like this but with a vintage look. 

Bella Diamond Ring in 18k White Gold (1/3 ct. tw.)

No comments:

Post a Comment